Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Currently we have multiple openings for Tax Accountant advisor level for our UK/Ireland and International Operations.
We are recruiting into permanent position based in Aldershot,Hampshire
To provide support in the tax affairs of the entities in the UK, Ireland and Israel region.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Essential Job Functions
1. Preparation/review of UK corporate tax returns (including all relevant supporting documentation and calculations eg UK debt cap/interest restriction)
2. Preparation/review of corporate and deferred tax calculations for statutory accounts including required note disclosures (IFRS)
3. Preparation/review of quarterly US GAAP tax provisions, accompanying working papers and memorandums
4. Support projects to improve the tax reporting and compliance processes and software tools
5. Senior Accounting Officer compliance including auditing financial reporting internal controls to identify weakness and recommend improvements
6. Preparation and submission of R&D tax credit claims.
7. Prepare/review tax payment calculations
8. Providing tax support to business units on ad-hoc queries
9. Other ad-hoc tax duties
1. ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT qualified with at least three years' post qualification experience.
2. Proven tax compliance experience.
3. Technically strong corporate tax accounting with thorough understanding of IFRS and US GAAP tax (desirable) reporting requirements.
4. Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
1. Ability to manage workload to tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks and work streams
2. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
3. Corptax, OneSource and Alphatax experience an advantage but training can be provided
DXC Technology is committed to the development of a fully inclusive workforce. All applications for employment are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required for the role.
DXC Technology does not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnic origin, race, faith or sexual orientation.
Employment Type: Permanent
Other Pay Info: Competitive