Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an Insight Analyst to work in Reigate, Surrey looking to pay £38-40,000 + 10% bonus + other benefits.
The established Insight Analyst will have strong experience producing reports, making recommendations on data and forecasting initiatives. You will have extensive experience working with Excel including pivot tables and v look ups.
The strong Insight Analyst will have ideally have experience working with SQL or SAS Enterprise Guide however our client will provide training.
Day to day duties:
- Produce and maintain key reports and dashboards.
- Align reports and dashboards with data
- Create high level summaries of large reports as directed by the Business Insight Manager.
- Medium level stakeholder management will be an integral part of this role.
- Support the production of Business Insight reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Develop and manage insights that support and direct the business strategy, such as customer profiling, demand modelling and Retail volume forecasting.
- Build a network of colleagues across the business to develop and deliver reports and dashboard that have agreed value, which will help improve business performance.
- Responsible for ensuring effective monitors are place for key aspects of business performance, such as conversion, retention, average premium, loss ratios, risk mix and rate strength.
- Accountability for the accuracy and relevance of the analysis carried, ensuring that the results are communicated appropriately.
- Produce and maintain step by step documents that explain how to run reports/dashboards and calculations.