Senior Finance Analyst - Tax Analyst - Accounting - SAP
Posted Jan 13
Beerse, Antwerpen, Belgium
This employer requests that only candidates in Belgium apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Belgium, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Senior Finance Analyst/Beerse, Belgium/4 Months Contract/Up To 65 EUR Per Hr
The in-country, cross-sector, Country Tax Centre (CTC) for Belgium is responsible for statutory reporting, Belgian corporate tax compliance, US tax legal reporting (LR reporting etc.) and VAT compliance for all Belgian J&J-companies.
The CTC is looking to temporarily recruit a Senior VAT analyst to its team based at Janssen Pharmaceutica NV in Beerse. Reporting to the Sr. VAT manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the complex day to day Indirect Tax operation which covers VAT registrations across multiple countries. (16 at this moment)
The main responsibilities will include:
* Provide VAT advice to the business, contribute to projects and interact with different stakeholders
* Maintain and ensure correct VAT set-up in the ERP-systems and the VAT reporting tool
* Ensure timely and compliant monthly reporting as per individual country regulations, of VAT, Intrastat, sales and purchase lists together with the other team members
* Liaise, as required, with multiple tax and statistical authorities
* Support internal/external audits
* Maintain SOX compliance within the E2E process
Qualifications Education & Experience
* Accountancy or tax qualification
* At least 3-5 years experience in VAT, preferably in an international environment
* Strong SAP-knowledge with knowledge of the VAT parameters, technical mindset
* Technical and practical knowledge of the European VAT directive and the Belgian VAT legislation Competencies: Deliver: Ability to manage own work and prioritize
* Ability to deliver results under pressure
* Ability to work effectively in a complex environment, understand interdependencies and the implications of actions and decisions on the business
* Flexibility to meet extra demands around the reporting deadlines
* Attention to detail Connect: o Fluent in English, written and verbal is essential with a 2nd language (French/Dutch) desirable
* Team player: actively stimulate and contribute to a strong internal collaboration
* Maintain awareness of evolutions in the external environment Shape:
* Share perspectives and take ownership of process improvements
* Pro-actively identify issues and participate in the implementation of solutions
* Willingness to learn and apply experience gained Lead:
* Take accountability for own performance and development
* Engage in constructive discussions to bring the team to a higher performance level Credo:
* Maintain the highest standards of ethics, quality, compliance and accountability
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Services
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 4 months