The ECS Group Limited
Rugby, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
We are currently looking for new Trade Compliance Analysts to join our EMEA Trade Compliance organisation based at our European Distribution Centre based in Rugby, Warwickshire.
As part of the Trade Compliance team you will handle all Trade Compliance related activities. Manage the daily customs entry process (import/export) via SAP GTS for the Rugby EDC and support the UK plants. Collaborate with the regional and global Trade Compliance teams to ensure compliance with regulations of HMRC.
*Daily Customs entry process via GTS software (Imports and Exports).
*Complete compliantly and timely all entries to HMRC.
*Support timely CFSP month end reporting.
*Implement and manage manual clearances in the event of systems issues or emergency requirements.
*Contribute to and assist preparation of weekly/monthly customs clearance reports.
*Communicate with HMRC re. queries and help resolving these.
*Communicate with service providers, such as ocean carriers, air freight forwarders, global consolidators, customs brokers, or trucking companies.
Knowledge & Skills:
* Proven track record of successfully handled import/export clearances & Intrastat with CHIEF.
* Knowledge of SAP GTS (Customs Module) or similar HMRC certified software.
* Knowledge and experience of customs declaration requirements & CHIEF.
* Experience and knowledge of HTS classification, country of origin/FTA/IPR/OPR/export controls will be an added advantage
* Knowledge of Intrastat process
* Process minded and analytical mind set. Eye for details as well as accuracy is critical.
* Current knowledge of customs import/export legislation, commercial documentation & the HMRC tariff.
* Proficiency in Microsoft skills especially
* Good standard of education - to include GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
* Professional training at least an intermediate award HMRC import/export procedure ( BIFA ) Or equivalent by experience.
* Customs declaration via software and CHIEF training is essential